Since May 5th, 2020, it is possible to collect things from the NCU students' halls of residence This is done on the following rules:
1. From 5 May 2020, it is possible for residents of the student hall of residence to collect their belongings.
2. It is possible to collect things from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 14:00, and from 10:00 to 16:00. on Saturdays
3. The residents are required to make a prior appointment with the administration of the student residence by e-mail or telephone between 8:00 and 14:00. Telephone numbers and e-mail addresses can be found on the website of the Student halls of Residence and Assistant Hotels Department.
4. Failure to come in on time (date and time) will make it impossible to collect the belongings on the same day.
5. The administration of the student residence keeps a schedule for the date and time of collection.
6. At the specified date and time, no more than five residents may enter the student residence at a time to collect their belongings. In order to facilitate packing, each resident may enter with one accompanying person. The planned packing time is 1 hour.
7. The entrance to the student hall of residence is only possible with masks and gloves. After entering the building, it is necessary to disinfect your hands with a disinfectant available at the entrance.
8. All persons admitted are obliged to maintain the necessary safety measures and carry out the cleaning orders of the staff.
9. After packing, the resident is obliged to settle with the administration of the student hall of residence, i.e. return the bedding, return the resident's card and settle possible payments by making a transfer to an individual account.